I've got the genuine OEM Lexus charcoal carpeted floor mats and lately they are getting soiled lately.

I tried to put some aftermarket rubber ones but the drivers side is a unique shape that wont fit - So I had to returned them.

Is anyone using different floor mats or even the rubber ones? There are some selling in the US but I'm worried they wont be compatible with LH VS RH drive setups.

I want to keep the "Luxury" car feel to it so I'm a bit undecided..Any ideas? :P

I've got the genuine OEM Lexus charcoal carpeted floor mats and lately they are getting soiled lately.

I tried to put some aftermarket rubber ones but the drivers side is a unique shape that wont fit - So I had to returned them.

Is anyone using different floor mats or even the rubber ones? There are some selling in the US but I'm worried they wont be compatible with LH VS RH drive setups.

I want to keep the "Luxury" car feel to it so I'm a bit undecided..Any ideas? :P

f-sport sewell? sexy.

pricey tho

i kinda have the same dilemma

im gonna be driving my car to school, and friends will be riding in my car aswell

thing is, its being raining (ALOT) recently, and i dont want all their mud and crap on my floor mats, lol

i was thinking of just getting cheap plastic and just throwing it out after the day (only worried for rainy days tho)

but i guess, its my car, i can tell em to just walk it or catch the bus if they dont follow my rules, lol

but IMO the rubber ones look weird, but u wont really notice them

if it was me, just get some rubber ones, but take em out if its not a rainy day

f-sport sewell? sexy.

pricey tho

The US Left Hand Drive mats will not fit. I asked Sewell about a year ago and had the same issue of no RHD. I also called Sydney City Lexus and at the time, they didn't sell genuine lexus rubber mats. It doesn't look as though Sewell has added a RHD in that time either - the FSport is LHD only.

Driving every day sees the carpet wear quite quickly and looks tacky, and i'm the same I don't want to go aftermarket rubber, they won't fit and look crap.

Guess i'll just change the carpet ones when they really turn to crap.

Guys time for a DIY lesson.

Buy a piece if rubber of your choice.

The place below has a massive choice.

http://www.matting.com.au/index.htm

Or even Clarke rubber stores are a good source

http://www.clarkrubber.com.au/matting-and-flooring/rubber-matting.html

then use your current carpet mats as a template to make fitted mats.

And there you have custom, fitted mats in a material/pattern/colour of your choice.

Perfect for winter.

Guys time for a DIY lesson.

Buy a piece if rubber of your choice.

The place below has a massive choice.

http://www.matting.com.au/index.htm

Or even Clarke rubber stores are a good source

http://www.clarkrubber.com.au/matting-and-flooring/rubber-matting.html

then use your current carpet mats as a template to make fitted mats.

And there you have custom, fitted mats in a material/pattern/colour of your choice.

Perfect for winter.

Yea, but one problem - it will look like crap. It's a Lexus, not an '82 corona

ToyotaCorollaSedan.jpg

Sadly, we're stuck with the carpet for now; unless if you wanna go for the custom look :D

Do you think they can print Lexus on these? :lol:

focusmats.jpg

LC200 Saraha also has an option for the industrial carpet/rubber mats which look pretty trick with "Landcruiser" on them...

They simply hose out when you get mud and *BLEEP* on them... They look pretty good considering what they are...

They are getting really dirty and plus with the recent Sydney rain - The carpet actually absorbs and locks in the water which makes it worse.

People getting in and out with dirty shoes probably wont care as much as you do also because it's your car. Maybe I need to carry a "Welcome" mat and get my passengers to wipe their shoes before getting in...lol :P

I was at Autobarn this afternoon and saw some aftermarket rubber ones which you can custom "cut to fit". It could work by using the OEM ones as templates and maybe drilling the holes to lock it in with the factory fasteners. That way they wont get in the way of the accelerator pedal. Then again it just makes it cheap looking which I don't want.

I wouldn't mind something like this (but they are only available in left hand drive)

GS300%20AW%20Mats.jpg