cuz randoms dont know me

plus, being a p plater, im gonna get *BLEEP* for the next atleast 2 years

lmfao

*start sarcasm*

yeh bro

*BLEEP*ING HEEEEECCCCCTTTIIICCC

call up all tha boys bro

*end sarcasm*

dont you guys remember being in high school?

and when you JUST got your license??

didn't you just wanna go driving forever?

just drive along with friends, go to tha beach, watch a movie, pump music, generally having a good time

and with your license you can do all this whenever you want, basically

all i ask is one question and all of yous just start stereotyping P platers and younger drivers?

ok so, i have "stereotypical" friends, a.k.a, lebs and ethnic friends

just cuz we drive round, playing music, with the windows down, doesnt mean we're "gangstas" or anything like that

we want to have a good time with our friends, playing our music, just driving round

and we dont go "street racing" either, we dont wanna kill a innocent person, or others inside our cars

if they died, and the driver didnt then i really dont get how the driver could live with himself/herself, i certainly couldnt

i actually joined the forum cuz i wanted to learn more bout my car, and i really actually did, from older posts and asking some Q's myself

and i really thank whoever made this forum, and you guys for giving me answers to some questions

i thought i could turn up to some meets, have fun, talk bout cars with your guys, admire each others rides and basically have a community kinda feeling

i've seen pics of other meetings and they look fun, and i wanted some photos of my car

i'll still turn up to the next meet, but if you guys actually dont want me to, just tell me and i wont go, i'd rather not make it awkward since i think most of you guys are already friends and know each other pretty well

just saying

LMAO

i know so many "non koreans" that watch korean dramas, listen to kpop, i really didnt know there were that many people that liked korean stuff

but i guess its better for us koreans if more people know and recognise our brands and all that

i actually watched BOF, pretty funny

lol, i have like 500GB of korean variety shows and dramas, :D

ahahahaha

i can give u some of em, but i dont have many dramas

mostly variety shows, so funny, lololol

if you watch variety shows, tell me the ones you watch, and i could burn em or something to a DVD and give em to u at the meet, :D

ahahahaha

i can give u some of em, but i dont have many dramas

mostly variety shows, so funny, lololol

if you watch variety shows, tell me the ones you watch, and i could burn em or something to a DVD and give em to u at the meet, :D

lol or yous could go on a date loool. :P

Trust me Chris, there are asians and there are Koreans....and there are Chinese. No dating here lol.