Brand New 18” Graphite Sports Alloys

I purchased a brand new set of OEM 18” Graphite “Sports” Alloys wheels from Sewell a few months ago and was intending of finally putting on some tyres and into my car… but now I have a change of mind as I would like to put on a different set of 18’s instead.

Would anyone be interested?

I've attached some pics that I have just taken this afternoon. My camera phone doesnt have the best quality, but as I have mentioned that the finish on these Sports alloys are 'Graphite' in colour (gunmetal grey)

post-2370-128254653674_thumb.jpgpost-2370-128254658828_thumb.jpgpost-2370-128254667343_thumb.jpgpost-2370-128254677675_thumb.jpgpost-2370-12825469048_thumb.jpgpost-2370-128254693941_thumb.jpg

yep same rims as mine

its not too dark, but not too light

they look great when there cleaned (sorry my car was so dirty at the meet, ahaha)

• 1 month later...

I purchased a brand new set of OEM 18” Graphite “Sports” Alloys wheels from Sewell a few months ago and was intending of finally putting on some tyres and into my car… but now I have a change of mind as I would like to put on a different set of 18’s instead.

Would anyone be interested?

Are they still for sale????????

hahahahaha

nar, there alor ligher when clean, dont worry, i'll have the car clean for the next meet, hahaha, maybe i'll wax it aswell (if i can be stuffed/have enough time), lol

but i really want to get em powdercoated a darker colour, not black, but something as close to SGM as possible

does anyone know how much it would cost? like ballpark prices, thanks