Anyone's Selling Their 18" Lexus Oem Isp Rims?

Hi,

I've looked around some wheels and think the best OEM wheels for my ride is the 18" OEM ISP wheels..

Mine's a Dark Grey IS250 Prestige..

any idea where to get a 2'nd hand..??

also if anyone knows what's the price they usually selling it for??

any input will be appreciated... ;)

Cheers,

THanks for the help..

=)

Hey,

You can get some 18" OEM Lexus Wheels brand new from Melbourne City Lexus for approx $3500 which includes Rim, Wheels and fitting. They used to sell ISP model however not too sure they they sell them anymore as I remember I think if the ISP are the same rim type that i'm thinking about they used to call it F1 Alloys.

http://www.citylexus.com.au/online-shop/accessories/alloys-blade.aspx

17" OEM Sports Luxury Wheels would set you back about $2000 fitted from that same dealership.

You may pick up a good used 18" OEM set on ebay for just the rims from between $499 (cheapest I've seen) to about $1000 plus shipping (infact I did see a set of 4 x 18" OEM Lexus Spyder Wheels recently listed at $499 on eBay) but they are pretty rare and you don't usually see a lot of listings very often (I've never seen ISP wheels for sale). If they are wheel sets I've seen them go for about $1400 to $2000 (plus shipping) depending on the condition of the rim and the level of tread on the wheels. Other places to have a look are this website and also the US Lexus forum www.Clublexus.com (which I found is pretty good).

I personally looked overseas to get my wheels. I bought a used set of 19" BBS ISF Wheel set which I sourced from the USA. They were in perfect condition and set me back approx $5000AUD landed for me here in Australia. The ISF wheel set when quoted by Lexus Dealers in Queensland were approx $24,000 for the entire set which is just crazy! I was able to sell my 17" Sports Luxury wheels for $2000 on ebay, so the overall change over costs for me was only $3000, which I thought was acceptable. If you look on ebay in USA www.motors.ebay.com you may find a good used 18" OEM wheel set. The only down side is that shipping to Australia is usually a killer due to the size and weight. The shipping costs for my ISF wheels alone were $1200 USD through Fed Ex.

Anyway hope this helps and good luck with sourcing some tyres.

Hi,

I've looked around some wheels and think the best OEM wheels for my ride is the 18" OEM ISP wheels..

Mine's a Dark Grey IS250 Prestige..

any idea where to get a 2'nd hand..??

also if anyone knows what's the price they usually selling it for??

any input will be appreciated... ;)

Cheers,

THanks for the help..

=)

So many nice wheels out there now its surprising so many people want the OEM look. Even a nice clean set of 18" would do it!

My old Lenso Como - looks OEM with an edge? Just my two cents...post-3540-128264868792_thumb.jpg

To be honest..

I'm currently Looking at BSA G2 179 20"...

Is anyone have any experience using a 20"..

I heard is gonna be a bumpy ride...

how bout noise and Friction?

Cheers,

Thanks Atlantis, to be honest 19's was my aim, but these wheels only came in 18 or 20.. so i got 18's

I got 20's last week and they are perfect - no rubbing (got the right offset - good places will send off the wheels to machine back to ensure perfect fit) and its not too bumpy at all... depends on your sussy setup and tyre pressure 32-40psi is alot of difference.

Ive been in other cars with 20's (not IS250's) are some were crazy bumpy.

I had 20s on my Soarer with HKS HiperMax II coilovers and the setup wasn't bumpy at all. I have the same wheels in near perfect offset for the IS250 still sitting in my garage. I've had the new car for 12 months already and still haven't found a free weekend to fit them on :(