The count!!  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yous cant hide. i know for a fact there are 40 or more active sydney is250 club members. and many interstate.

common Sydney stop hiding dont pretend you didnt hear about it. make it happen. COME have a laugh and marvel in the excellence of your LEXUS.

hahaha, double digits would be sick

i think we were 1 off last time right?

i think if we invited IS200's + IS300's more would come? (saw pics of one at a meet earlier this year)

or is this just gonna be 2IS exclusive?

hahaha

isnt it 12 days now ??

still excited!! accounting test tomrrow then nothing till the 6th so gonna be sickk

can someone with my number text me to remind me to bring the clubstickers on the day!!

thanks

Leave them in the glovebox... you won't forget then.

No can do for me. I have to work at 6:30pm on the same night. Last minute wedding engagement party to photograph.

thanks to everyone who came!

sorry i was late but u know what they say, better late than never! lol........ (projectis hahahhh..... kidding! lol)

and special thanks to dis-lex-sic for the 350! all i can say to danny and chris is u did it to yourself and i told u so! :-)