The count!!  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hahaha

sick meet, only if one other person showed up!!

hahaha, two cars with flat batteries, and both wouldnt start, LOL

also, had a real nice dinner, thanks to justin and terry, :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, had a real nice dinner, thanks to justin and jom, :D

I had to leave early for a birthday party (Which was late to - but it was worth staying back to see IS350 'in action' though) :)

Cevu clocking up the K's going to and from Rhodes / Reading Cinemas :P

Great meet guys..sorry I was so late.

ilv1004s thanks for organising, your wheels look even better than in photos. Also enjoyed hearing you bouncing other peoples cars off the rev limiter whilst filming your short film, could be the next Tropfest winner.

Lexus Nerd(LN) thanks for taking photos.

LEX51S you car is sooooo diferent to last time I looked at it, even sounds different(italian?). Thanks for the drinks too.

Terrrrrrrrrrrrrry, love the black wheels.

Everyone else great to see you there.

Lastly, I have heard that the company that prints the "Where's Wally" game are changing it to "Where's ProjectIS"? :)

wheres_waldo.jpg

Looking forward to the next meet.

Cheers

dis-lex-sic

Hey guys!

I am so touched that I was missed!!!!!:rolleyes: Justin, I should of expected a sly comment from U!!! All good, you will keep! HA!;)

Dis-lex-sic, mate, my 4 year old has out grown "where's Wally"........Question beckons.......Do you need some help finding him??? Would u like me to organise one of my kids to help?? HAHA!!

Seriously guys......Danny knows that I would of LOVED to of been there to meet some of you..........(& to give Justin some pay back), but unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances, I just couldn't make it! Dan knows!

Anyway, back on topic, the cars look absolutely brilliant guys!!!! Terry and Dan, Wheels look brilliant. The pics don't do your your car justice Dan!!

Chris, thks for representing mate and apologies to all again for not being able to attend.....Next time hey!!!! (& Chris, your car looks brilliant mate....I just laugh reading through earlier posts where u talk about keeping things stock!!!)

Anyway, back on topic, the cars look absolutely brilliant guys!!!! Terry and Dan, Wheels look brilliant. The pics don't do your your car justice Dan!!

Chris, thks for representing mate and apologies to all again for not being able to attend.....Next time hey!!!! (& Chris, your car looks brilliant mate....I just laugh reading through earlier posts where u talk about keeping things stock!!!)

loooooool @ Stock. thanks mate.

There should be more meets with one plannable set date. They are a good laugh and good to get together and have a drink with the boys.

trying to organise a more permanent reliable meet place where it doesnt matter of the weather or security guards. i shall keep you all posted of any progress. few places in mind and working the strings. ;)