Hey all,

For some strange reason my interior light no longer works when I have the "Door" button set. I have checked the bulb works as I can use the "On/Off" button to turn it on but it doesn't come on when I open either door at night (so it's not the door switches either). I'm wondering if my kids have changed something or I have to have something else turned on for them to work. Any help appreciated as it's hard to see inside the car at night now.

Does it come on with certain doors? Could be a sticky door switch...maybe..

Thanks for replying. Doesn't come on with any door. It does come on for a second when I push the "Door" button with the door open and then goes off. Strange - might need to ask the dealer.

The only other "something else" referred to in the Owner's Manual is the instrument panel light control knob, but that only controls the illumination of the shift lever and front footwell lights. So it does sound like a fault.

Thanks for replying. Doesn't come on with any door. It does come on for a second when I push the "Door" button with the door open and then goes off. Strange - might need to ask the dealer.

Sounds more like an Electrical problem or connectivity.

If you have a multimeter handy you can check for resistance and chase back the connections using the chassis as ground.

Check if the switch itself if its faulty.

Sounds more like an Electrical problem or connectivity.

If you have a multimeter handy you can check for resistance and chase back the connections using the chassis as ground.

Check if the switch itself if its faulty.

Thanks all - it has an extended three warranty so I might take it in to the dealer