Oem Is250 Air Intake And Exhaust For Sale

emikelee

Hi guys!

I'm selling a used OEM IS250 Sports Luxury stock air-intake and exhaust system. This was removed from my 2007 IS250 Sports Luxury as I have recently upgraded to the F-Sport Air Intake and Exhaust System. The air-intake and exhaust system is in immaculate condition and looks absolutely brand new with no marks, scratches or damage. These components would suit someone looking for parts to rebuild their IS250 which has been involved in an accident. *This listing is for the stock OEM Air Intake which includes the intake box, air-intake rubber tube, filter and all the hose clamps and for the exhaust the axleback including the exhaust housings and the s/s exhaust tips.

Lexus Dealers in QLD sell the Air intake kit for $850 and the Exhaust System for $3400 if you buy it direct.

Willing to sell for the Air Intake system (intake box & tube, hose clamps) for AUD$285 obo.

OEM Exhaust System (axleback, 2 x exhaust housings Right and Left and 2 x S/S tips) for $1000 obo.

For pics of the Air Intake and the Exhaust please visit the following links:

AIR INTAKE

EXHAUST

If either yourself or your friends are interested in buying please email me on emikelee@hotmail.com or PM me. Pick up is on the Gold Coast in Queensland or I would be happy to allow the buyer to arrange courier at buyer's cost and risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Forums

News

Membership