What's With This Warning - Lexus Of North Miami

hi,

i was thinking of buying the air filter thing from ebay but i found this warning message;

ATTN: THIS ITEM IS FOR U.S.A. SALE ONLY. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A YOU MAY PURCHASE THIS ITEM BUT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE FIT. NO RETURN, NO REFUND, NO EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

huh? is there any instance where it won't fit?

btw i was thinking of using myus.com to forward my purchases, just wondering anyone us this before?

• 2 weeks later...

The F-Sport Intake fits fine with no modication required. I have both the F-Sport Intake and the Exhaust upgrade and I bought mine recently from Lexus of North Miami recently from Steve the Internet Parts Manager. Really nice guy and very easy to deal with. He will also match prices too so don't be afraid to make an offer.

The dealership justs puts this disclaimer up to "cover their own ass" as unfortunately all F-Sport parts are only rated/designed for US model IS250's as there maybe different configurations or specs with international models. Most parts should fit however bear in mind that in the US their vehicles are left hand drive models where here in Australia we have right hand drive - this shouldn't impact too much on the parts however I have noticed a different configuration under the hood from US vs Australian models. A few parts like F-Sport Sway Kits etc I have read that some international buyers are having trouble with fitament however the rest of the stuff should be ok.

Does anyone else want to chime in?

Which "air filter thing" are you talking about???

The F-sport intake?? or another brand?? or just a pod filter?? or just the ram???

There wouldn't be issues with fit.......

We need more info mate!

sorry i meant the f-sport intake..

• 7 months later...

Ive bought many items from Lexus Of North Miami. Great customer service and there Fsport products price are the best even better than Sewell. There shipping rates are far more better as well. I never had a good experience with Sewell. But Lexus of north miami was the first to have accessories for my ct200h before anyone else. But yes i agree with there disclaimer though the fsport is design for US cars only but for legal matters they have to post that on there site.