Kw V3 Variant 3 Coilovers - Brand New

Mingles

Hi Guys,

I've got a brand new set of KW V3 Coilovers for sale. These were given to me as a Birthday pressie and have been sitting in my room ever since... but I have been contemplating whether to put them on or sell them to pay off some debts... I've decided to sell them.

If you're reading this topic, you would probably already know all about these Coilovers. They are one of the best, if not the best Coilover for the IS250. From reviews I've read and other KW Coilover owners, these are the best handling coilovers while maintaining the closest to stock ride comfort.

The KW V3 features state-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.

Features:

# Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound and compression technology

# "inox-line" stainless steel technology

# Individually height adjustable

# Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)

# High-quality components for long durability

# Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment

# 14-way adjustable compression damping

# Unique, individually working damping force adjustment

# Comprehensive documentation for easy use

Details:

# Part # 35257002

# Spring Rate:

* Front: 515

* Rear: 455

# Lowering Adjustment Range:

* Front: 1.2-2.3

* Rear: 0.9-2.1

Package Includes:

* KW V3 Coilovers

* Adjustment Tools

* Instruction Manual

* Manufacturers Warranty

I've had a look around and the cheapest you can get them for is about $2500+

I'm selling them for $2150. If you're in Melbourne, feel free to come in inspect and you can pickup.

Posting for interstate members would cost approximately $50 as they're not light.

Feel free to ask any questions. Prefer if you could shoot me a PM as I don't come on here everyday.

Thanks guys.

• 2 months later...

Forums

News

Membership