Saying Hi - 2007 Is 250 Sports Luxury

adrian

Hi all.

Just joined today. I'm in Perth. Just got an 2007 IS 250 Sports Luxury from the dealer. Hoping to pick up this Wednesday. First order of business would be to trying to get a MP3 player that I can control from my steering wheel. Suggestions are most welcome.

Also wondering if any members out there who have a 2007 IS 250 Sports Luxury owners have problems with their CD players playing CD-R or CD-RW's. My RX330 didn't like them.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all.

Just joined today. I'm in Perth. Just got an 2007 IS 250 Sports Luxury from the dealer. Hoping to pick up this Wednesday. First order of business would be to trying to get a MP3 player that I can control from my steering wheel. Suggestions are most welcome.

Also wondering if any members out there who have a 2007 IS 250 Sports Luxury owners have problems with their CD players playing CD-R or CD-RW's. My RX330 didn't like them.

Thanks in advance.

welcome buddy. great choice you will love your car just like we do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

Thanks in advance.

It should play cd -r's with no problem as mp3's I have an is250 and regularly use burnt discs with mp3's

Steve

Hi all.

Thanks in advance.

It should all work from the stg wheel and if you push txt on the dash you can scroll through tracks and albums on mp3 or cd settings.

Steve