As tomorrow is the first day we can see the new IS350 at the Sydney motorshow I thought it deserved its own thread.

234kw.....

I think the pricing will be pleasantly surprising. I'm guessing we can expect it to start somewhere in the mid $60k(plus orc) bracket for the prestige. Which should put on road in the $70-75k price range. The F-sport is the pick for me.

2011_Lexus_IS_350_F_Sport_007-prv.jpg

Its closest competitor is the BMW 335i. It has less power(223kw) and for more dollars $110,800.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been holding out updating my car for this. Hopefully the price is right, otherwise a used 135i is my next choice.

wow. bit of a difference in choices DANSLEX

I was at a recent Lexus event and I was told the same. I also got complimentary tickets to go to the Motorshow also from Lexus.

I'll be there this Saturday hopefully to check out the LFA too.

350's are highly rated in the US - Unfortunately our 250's get looked down too often it seems :(

After convincing myself I don't need one, that price has lured me back in.

What dealership are you at? I was at Sutherland 2 weeks ago for my service and once again they pretty much denied the car existed even tho I wanted to order one. They have virtually lost any repeat business from me.

Been holding out updating my car for this. Hopefully the price is right, otherwise a used 135i is my next choice.

wow. bit of a difference in choices DANSLEX

I miss having more power. I used to have a 300rwhp Soarer few years back and I miss fast accelleration. IS250 is quite a snail in comparison.

135i is a decent car, albeit ugly as hell hence why I prefer the Lexus. I read the price is gonna start in the mid 60s so not too bad. Probably bit more with the satnav and sunroof options, wait and see.

Probably bit more with the satnav and sunroof options, wait and see.

$64,800 plus orc includes EMV(nav).........WOOOO HOOOO

IS250 with EMV is $65k'ish rrp on road. The IS350 has EMV standard at $71k'ish rrp on road.

Its 5 & a bit thousand extra for the IS350..................

Probably bit more with the satnav and sunroof options, wait and see.

$64,800 plus orc includes EMV(nav).........WOOOO HOOOO

IS250 with EMV is $65k'ish rrp on road. The IS350 has EMV standard at $71k'ish rrp on road.

Its 5 & a bit thousand extra for the IS350..................

Lexus Oz should just "replace" the 250 with the 350 if there is only 5k or so difference. People with a budget of 65k I think could find an extra 5 to get the faster donk. I can't see how they are going to move many new 250s if that's the case. I'm waiting for the 'catch' - maybe they might drop the 250 (Pres) back to low 50s?! I think they'll have to.

Anyway we'll see what the typically pro-European anti-Lexus mainstream media will now say about Lexus having a genuine 335i and C280 fighter for 30k less than its competitors.

dis-lex-sic... can I come visit you at the dealership one day?

Need to talk numbers and changeover.

maybe we should all get together and do a group buy!

danny can organise it! lol......

LOL!

I'm keen tho... whatever will get us the best price.