Hey All !

icefirehk

Awesome!

What did you think of your trade-in price on the IS250?

- As your Lexus dealer probably didn't give you much room to move with the IS350 purchase price, did they give a generous offer on the trade-in value of the 250?

- Did you feel that the IS250 trade-in value has already dropped from what you thought the value might have been a few months ago, due to the release of the 350?

Thanks

Awesome!

What did you think of your trade-in price on the IS250?

- As your Lexus dealer probably didn't give you much room to move with the IS350 purchase price, did they give a generous offer on the trade-in value of the 250?

- Did you feel that the IS250 trade-in value has already dropped from what you thought the value might have been a few months ago, due to the release of the 350?

Thanks

i had a fairly good trade in price, since it was a 09 built my10 specced is250 w emv, they worked very hard for me to get a good price!! kudos to them!!!

i dont think the drop in value has filtered through yet, since there arent many is350s coming in as yet. but i just thought i'd jump the gum and get ahead now =)

i got nothing off the DA price of my is350 tho ! nothing.. haha.. considering like if i dont buy it.. there are people lining up to.. haha =)

yah.. very!!

was going to post up some pics.. but its been raining lol, sun came out this arvo, only half day work for me on wednesdays so if i get a chance i will get some pics up!

drives like a dream, well balanced and suspension rides well, not as harsh and hard as the is f but enough road feel to handles corners.. i forgot i was in my new 350 this morning, pulled out into traffic, floored my pedal, and almost pissed my pants lol and pretty much my coffee was hanging on for dear life to the holders !! hahah !! stupid me =)

doing a drive day end of november for great ocean road in victoria so will get back to u guys how it goes !

i got nothing off the DA price of my is350 tho ! nothing.. haha.. considering like if i dont buy it.. there are people lining up to.. haha =)
Thanks for that! There was at least one person here inquiring about discounts off the list price. You confirmed what many of us suspected!

I can see Lexus Australia, in a few months' time, putting together the quotable quotes for critical acclaim for the IS350 ...

"(I) pulled out into traffic, floored my pedal, and almost pissed my pants ..."

-- icefirehk, au.lexusownersclub.com

:D

Thanks for that! There was at least one person here inquiring about discounts off the list price. You confirmed what many of us suspected!

I can see Lexus Australia, in a few months' time, putting together the quotable quotes for critical acclaim for the IS350 ...

"(I) pulled out into traffic, floored my pedal, and almost pissed my pants ..."

-- icefirehk, au.lexusownersclub.com

:D

damn right.. if they pay me.. i might even do it for them on youtube =)