For Sale: Whereis Gps Dvd Aust Map V13 And V14 Lexus & Toyota

emikelee

Hi Guys,

I am selling a Used Genuine Toyota Motor Corporation - Whereis GPS Australian map DVD Rom Version 14 suitable for all Lexus & Toyota Vehicles.

This GPS DVD was removed from my 2007 Lexus IS250 and is near new and in mint condition with no scratches. This Whereis GPS Australian Map DVD Rom is manufactured for the Toyota Motor Corporation and is suitable for all Lexus and Toyota Vehicles (with built in factory GPS units).

We are selling these DVD as we have recently upgraded to the latest version GPS maps. Please see below for the eBay Listing.

Version 14 - Whereis GPS DVD - starting bid on eBay $44.95 pick up or will ship via Express Post for an extra $10.00

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230544178744&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Lexus Dealers in QLD sell this GPS DVD for $199 RRP or $399 RRP for the latest version if you buy it direct from the dealership....So grab yourself a bargain!

Please contact me if you have any questions. All sales are final and there will be no refund or returns. Pick up is in Helensvale on the Gold Coast or I can post out to you Australia wide only via Express Post with tracking number for an extra $10.00 dollars. For payment I will accept bank deposit, Paypal or cash on pick up. Genuine bidders only please.

Its a bit hard to sell V13(3 version out of date) when the the latest version is on torrents for free....

Just saying.

Thanks for the comment Agent86. I actually sold Version 13 yesterday on eBay.

BUMP

Its a bit hard to sell V13(3 version out of date) when the the latest version is on torrents for free....

Just saying.

Thanks for the comment Agent86. I actually sold Version 13 yesterday on eBay.

Forums

News

Membership