Headers Group Buy...(Possible)

RichieISF

Big thanks to Richie for following this up. I find it strange that given the interest here (albeit a small market) that the dealer doesn't keep us updated about what's happening. The dealer should be cracking the whip given that they have taken a short list of ppl wanting these.

It's still worth the wait though.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on these headers?

Hey Bud, Yeah After emailing my Contact in the US who actually knows the guy whois taking care of our order for here in Aussie , I was advised that the order was soooo large (30 sets in one go ) that there work load was crazy .. then they had to sent them to the heat coating place and even that took forever.!

Ive got it on good authority that they are still at least 6-8 weeks at least.....

last time i spoke to cid

theres should be showing up at the docks in 3-4 weeks time

iv ordered 2 sets

SID you mean , didnt actually know last time i spoke to him, I actually informed him, Ive had to go straight to my Contact to find out whats going on as no one else seems to know...

And if current experiences with Chatswood and getting items in thru customs is anything to go by it will take double that . Its almost quicker to order and have it sent directly to your door.!

• 5 weeks later...

That's what I'm thinking. But I don't want to order one set by myself and then have to wait a few months?

Sadly Bud , Chatswood are the only ones who can sell the RHD headers to the australasian market.

However, i was advised on the 14th Sep that our headers were on a plane and on there way , so its time to hassle our dealer for these..

I was also advised that PPE have some other go-fast goodies in store for us F owners which they will be showing off at SEMA this year and will be made available to us shortly after that .

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Has anyone else apart from Richie mounted a set of PPE's on the ISF .... It's been very quiet since they arrived.

Looking for some feedback on gains, issues if any in regards to rattles / failing 02 sensors etc

Thanks

Mike

Had Mine just on a month now , and granted i aint home to drive it much, when i do drive it, it cops it. No problems at all , fuel consumption is down , Power is up ...massive

Drove thru M2 tunnel last night and floored it in drive ,(no sport mode) it kicked back to 2nd, and roared away, Trac light was flicking like crazy... so yeah..

Shes Amazing when it can breath!

• 1 month later...