i made this rear diffuser for my car

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=543

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=544

and i was wondering if you guys would like some? s4play charges like 300+ delivered to aus from the US

so just seeing if there is interest in aus? if there is enough interest then i can make some here and save u guys the hefty delivery fee's from the US

What about a double diffuser???

Oh thats right the FIA banned those for this F1 season.....I'll passed.

What about an F-duct? Reckon you could knock one of those up??? Great for passing LEX51S on the M5. :D

Seriously though...Why would you want a diffuser on your IS250?

second attempt at trying to make a decent contribution to this forum.. and this time i run into you dis-lex-sic..

why run an exhaust? or an air intake? or any kind of performance mod on an is250? its slow.. no point..

diffuser is an aesthetic mod and is probably better than forking out 1k for an exhaust that gives u 5hp?

did i say lets make a diffuser that actually does functions? no its for looks.. if u dont like it.. then dont comment.. i simply put out the suggestion for people here coz i saw lots of them being put on in america and tried to save members here money by jus making them and selling them with no profit in mind... once again.. trying to contribute to a "community" and get shot down again

im trying to give out my time to help ppl?

MODERATOR EDIT.

lol see my past post and you'll realise lol

anyhow those diffusers too great

300 is a great price also

i was looking into getting a diffuser as well

but changed my mind

im not charging 300 lol..

and yea.. so wat about ur past post..

likewise to that i could have easily just assumed everyone was the same and not thought about helping anyone at all.. but i didnt.. some people just have a long waste of membership and small dicks to hide behind a keyboard and a screen

ANYWAYS.. for those who are interested shoot me a pm and ill help u out.. it will be nowhere near the asking in the US. i dont want to put a price up here coz i dont want to break any forum rules (i am not a vendor)

MODERATOR EDIT

previous post as in my previous attempt to make this forum a nicer happier more informative forum.

but i gave up on that reason (probably wat you will be going through soon)

btw Dis-lex is actually isnt that bad as he sounds on the internet lol

hes a great guy and a great contribution to the forum

dont let your first encounter judge about him

he might be a bit of a lose cannon but hes a great fella and a real asset to the forums.

btw feel free to post up a group buy it's probably the best way to get peoples attention

is there some better pics you can provide and how is it attached. i may be interested and am curious about getting some reverse sensors in it to that i have had under a desk for ages.

could you explain more about attachment and the construction?

"defuse the diffuser issue" (a play on words...for those that didn't get it)

Wow there's bit of drama over nothing here bluewaffle.....I've cracked a bit of a joke that you didn't get. And not a joke about you.

I'm a massive F1 fan hence the F1 reference....if you know anything about F1 you would know about the F-duct & double diffuser issue that went through at the start of last season. A couple of us on here ran an F1 thread last season(Project are we on again this season?)

And lex51s and I tangle on the M5 on regular occasions...only he was meant to get that.

Apart from not getting my humour, which can happen, I fail to see what you were offended by....there was no mention of you personally.

"Why would you want a diffuser on your IS?"......."aesthetics" was your answer & is all you needed to say..and that's cool.

some people just have a long waste of membership and small dicks to hide behind a keyboard and a screen

ANYWAYS.. for those who are interested shoot me a pm

I don't think comments like this are necessary on this forum as we are all pretty friendly & like to have a laugh, catch up from time to time and get out from behind our keyboards.

I have shot a PM through to you...my mobile number. You are free to give me a call tomorrow if you feel the need to have a chat.

"defuse the diffuser issue" (a play on words...for those that didn't get it)

Wow there's bit of drama over nothing here bluewaffle.....I've cracked a bit of a joke that you didn't get. And not a joke about you.

I'm a massive F1 fan hence the F1 reference....if you know anything about F1 you would know about the F-duct & double diffuser issue that went through at the start of last season. A couple of us on here ran an F1 thread last season(Project are we on again this season?)

And lex51s and I tangle on the M5 on regular occasions...only he was meant to get that.

Apart from not getting my humour, which can happen, I fail to see what you were offended by....there was no mention of you personally.

"Why would you want a diffuser on your IS?"......."aesthetics" was your answer & is all you needed to say..and that's cool.

some people just have a long waste of membership and small dicks to hide behind a keyboard and a screen

ANYWAYS.. for those who are interested shoot me a pm

I don't think comments like this are necessary on this forum as we are all pretty friendly & like to have a laugh, catch up from time to time and get out from behind our keyboards.

I have shot a PM through to you...my mobile number. You are free to give me a call tomorrow if you feel the need to have a chat.

mmmm, my bad... my experiences with this forum havnt been so great so far.. so yea.. excuse my french

Sorry mate, not long read this post.......To answer your question, damn straight we are on again this season..........the return of KERS and the unknown associated with the adjustable rear wing......how could we not!!!

Anyway, we shall chat about this in the F1 thread......!

As for the the off topic comments......I think enough has been said so I wont add but I will say, (simply because I can), @ Bluewaffle, great community contribution mate.....and nice work with the diffuser! Im sure you are going to get some interest with em! Great thing here, everyone has an opinion and sometimes not all are quite what we expect.....trust me, Lex51s and I are the ones that moderate them.......but that being said, its a great diverse community with all having a common interest in their rides mate!! As for Dis-lex-sic, yeah, he might not be picking the winners come F1, but as Ilv mentioned, he is a genuine bloke that likes to stir!! He's had a go at most of us mate and having met him, you know its all good fun!!!

Anyway, thanks again for the contribution mate.......nice work!