24'' Wheels On A 04 Rx330?

• 2 weeks later...

definitely looks awesome but its gonna be a bumpy ride,

and 24" wheels with tyres maybe weight around 20-25kg depends on what brand of wheels, so can you imagine the fuel consumption after that . . .

maybe 22" Max for myself I'm running 20" on my RX450h I'm quite happy with that still maintaning the same rolling and ride as factory setting

definitely looks awesome but its gonna be a bumpy ride,

and 24" wheels with tyres maybe weight around 20-25kg depends on what brand of wheels, so can you imagine the fuel consumption after that . . .

maybe 22" Max for myself I'm running 20" on my RX450h I'm quite happy with that still maintaning the same rolling and ride as factory setting

Yes i know but looks crazy? i might give 22 a go? thanks for reply

• 1 year later...

hi, was wondering, well, hoping somebody could help, have a rx330 with stock wheels, looking to fit 19s maybe 20s to the rx, question is, can i fit ford/toyota/holden etc etc as really dont want to go new, can anybody please advise? many many thaks,

hi, was wondering, well, hoping somebody could help, have a rx330 with stock wheels, looking to fit 19s maybe 20s to the rx, question is, can i fit ford/toyota/holden etc etc as really dont want to go new, can anybody please advise? many many thaks,

Toyota and holden will both fit and BMW also?

but you cant fir wider than 9" .

Toyota and most Japanese Car they all using stud pattern 5x114.3, most Subaru using 5x100 I'm not quite sure with the new Subaru thou,

BUT Holden and BMW is using the same stud pattern 5x120

and FORD and Mercedes is using the same stud pattern 5x112

and yes you can fit bigger than 9" as long as you have the right offset and fit a skinnier tyres

• 8 months later...

Did you end up putting the 24inch wheels on?

I can't imagine that they would fit and still maintain the original overall tyre diameter as it's a huge jump

I'm thinking of replacing my 18 inch wheels with 20 inch, and i'm worried about the possible harshness :)