wow looks good

anyway i can get just the spoiler?

i think it would look even better on a white car with some black accents

The kit has style elements from the WALD Executive kit, the flared front, straight rails with scoop outs and twin exhaust tail apron. It is a bit boxier and "in your face" especially the front. I think there are kits that fit the curves of the car better than this one, but it is one of the better head turner kits I have seen. I understand why you are considering it, in black it would soften and be less obvious. Why dont you photoshop the pics you have to black and ask for a second opinion???

The kit has style elements from the WALD Executive kit, the flared front, straight rails with scoop outs and twin exhaust tail apron. It is a bit boxier and "in your face" especially the front. I think there are kits that fit the curves of the car better than this one, but it is one of the better head turner kits I have seen. I understand why you are considering it, in black it would soften and be less obvious. Why dont you photoshop the pics you have to black and ask for a second opinion???

attached a pic in black. thoughts?

maybe side and rear in this kit with a different front is what im thinking?

post-2533-096283700 1299492385_thumb.jpg

Here is the Vizage front/side view in black. It's a good look! It is not so wild when in black. The front is very Mad Max if thats the look you are after. I have attached the softer WALD version for comparison.

wattaya all think??

post-2159-091977700 1299497161_thumb.jpg

post-2159-034776900 1299497278_thumb.jpg

Here is the Vizage front/side view in black. It's a good look! It is not so wild when in black. The front is very Mad Max if thats the look you are after. I have attached the softer WALD version for comparison.

wattaya all think??

i'm still not feeling the front. i cant quite pick it but it just doesnt look right.

thanks for the pics though, funny how you managed to find better pics and i'm the guy thats spending so much time looking for them :-)

wattaya all think??

i'm still not feeling the front. i cant quite pick it but it just doesnt look right.

thanks for the pics though, funny how you managed to find better pics and i'm the guy thats spending so much time looking for them :-)

cuz your no looking at the right place lol