Rx 450H Wheels

Hi,

Wondering if any one can tell me if you can fit bigger wheels to the RX 450h Sports Luxury (which I am seriously considering buying). When I compare its wheels to the BMW X5 (which I am also looking at) there's a huge size difference.

The RX runs 235/55 R19s on 19x7.5J rims while the X5 40D runs 255/50 R19s on 19x9J rims (frt) & 285/45 R19s on 19x10J rims (rear).

Anyone have any ideas ro seen anything out there?

Thanks...

This is on my RX450h

*Wheels AME Shallen XF55 20x8.5/+26 Low Disk

*Tyres TOYO Proxess4 255/45/20

the reason Im running 20x8.5 because I still want my ride to be as close as possible to factory setting, of course you can go 22" or 24" but the ride it won't be as nice, and with this setting I'm still maintaning the same rolling diameter as the original one

mih2k6.jpg

xomt11.jpg

You should be able to put 255 on stock rims without going the expense of aftermarket wheels if you don't want to go wider..

those visors are really nice

Yeah I like it too but I need to ask my friend in Japan to get me, I try to order fr Lexus AU when I bought the car they told me is not available, strange

Do they have a website that I can check out? I'm interested to see if they have a similar set for my 400h. There is a a seller in QLD on ebay selling a set for $65+$15 post but from the photos, it doesn't look as flat like your set. Also, how much was it for the pedals?