Tail Light Redout / Smoked Vinyl

Not bad - must admit that Im not a huge fan of the orange in the rear taillight assembly. A clear (like the IS-f) (or this red) wouldve been much nicer. Has anyone seen the 2009 update? do they still have the orange lens? Not sold on the smoked version though, would only work I think in dark coloured vehicles.

"Don't like the amber color on your tailight? "

We have the most economical solution to remove the amber color using our 2 pcs REDOUT VINYL LAY. The redout is cut out perfectly to cover over the yellow amber color on your two taillight.

Product Info:

Our Vinyl Overlay is made out of High Performace 7-8 years outdoor durablity . The Vinyl Overlay has been accurately measured and tested ensure an accurate fit.

From what they say, id assume it must fit fairly well. For $20 delivered, im happy to give it a go.

"Don't like the amber color on your tailight? "

We have the most economical solution to remove the amber color using our 2 pcs REDOUT VINYL LAY. The redout is cut out perfectly to cover over the yellow amber color on your two taillight.

Product Info:

Our Vinyl Overlay is made out of High Performace 7-8 years outdoor durablity . The Vinyl Overlay has been accurately measured and tested ensure an accurate fit.

From what they say, id assume it must fit fairly well. For $20 delivered, im happy to give it a go.

Yeh, I will give em ago!! I do like the look and you will notice that pretty much every ride on CL has it done.... Its just the done thing over there!

I bought a smoke one before...and u know what?? is not easy to apply as the outer side of the tail light is curvy....I ask the seller to send me another set and they gimme for free.... with 2 friends helping... STILL FAIL!!! So I bought the red out and very happy, and very easy to install....projectIS, the cut is perfect!! and the price is cheap.

I bought a smoke one before...and u know what?? is not easy to apply as the outer side of the tail light is curvy....I ask the seller to send me another set and they gimme for free.... with 2 friends helping... STILL FAIL!!! So I bought the red out and very happy, and very easy to install....projectIS, the cut is perfect!! and the price is cheap.

Thanks for the info Q!!! I was going to say that the smoked would look on your car!! But yeh, never thought about the fact that it has to cover the whole lens where the redout doesn't!! I need to have a closer look at your ride but I think U and Niick have convinced me!! :D

Red out looks unreal! just picked up my car a couple of days ago and want to get that done to mine as well... anyone know where I can get this done in Melbourne? and what it costs? cheers

Hi mate,

Not sure if you realise, but redouts are just adhesive cut outs that you stick over the orange part of ya rears.

I guess put the question forward to QQQ, are they straight forward to align???

You will find them on ebay from anywhere between $10 & $20!! If you screw it, peel them off!! From what QQQ said, its the Smoked ones that are difficult as they cover the whole light !!!

Yeah, all you need is , hair dryer (or Heat Gun but I prefer hair dryer), a bucket of water with soap, and something like credit card (go to woollies and grab the everyday reward card...its free lol).... easy, 5 minutes job. I think the Seller from Ebay will send the redout vinyl together with the instructions.

have a good week end guys!!

i got a parallel import of the is350, swapped the id tags with a written off is250 for compliance rego etc...

joking, its just a pic i found on ebay of the red overlays that i bought. :D

for a half a second there i was drooling about the possibilty of someone in australia having an is350 :-(