Looking at installing the sports pedals to my IS250 Prestige. Can anyone tell where I can get them?

Looking at installing the sports pedals to my IS250 Prestige. Can anyone tell where I can get them?

Cheapest OEM and copies are on ebay

• 2 weeks later...

Does LHD cars have the same pedals as RHD cars? mainly the footrest

Does LHD cars have the same pedals as RHD cars? mainly the footrest

I have looked on ebay and they only have generic ones. I have found some on Sewell http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/parts_det...88778&all=Y but are they available from somewhere in Australia. Dont want to pay the shipping. Is there Toyota model that is interchangable? Camry or Aurion for example?

I guess you could ring lexus spare parts and ask a price on replacement pedals for the sport model they might be pretty pricey or buy them from sewell not sure if they are same between left hand drive and right hand drive, shipping costs are expensive i just got my is-f gear shift and sunshade today from sewell very nice leather with all little holes in the leather mine was fairly scatched from my wifes rings.

I guess you could ring lexus spare parts and ask a price on replacement pedals for the sport model they might be pretty pricey or buy them from sewell not sure if they are same between left hand drive and right hand drive, shipping costs are expensive i just got my is-f gear shift and sunshade today from sewell very nice leather with all little holes in the leather mine was fairly scatched from my wifes rings.

I just rang Brighton Lexus and they quoted me the following: Brake $86 Accelerator $630!! Footrest $190. He told me the footrest and accelerator are complete units and the reason why they are so expensive. I knew the pricing would be ridiculous.

I just rang Brighton Lexus and they quoted me the following: Brake $86 Accelerator $630!! Footrest $190. He told me the footrest and accelerator are complete units and the reason why they are so expensive. I knew the pricing would be ridiculous.

I thought it would be expensive well how lexus can sell the oem kit in usa for $197 and gives instructions on how to install them as well.

$300 to fly them to brisbane including the pedals.

If the usa pedals fit right hand drive i would get them from sewell lexus.

I thought it would be expensive well how lexus can sell the oem kit in usa for $197 and gives instructions on how to install them as well.

Sewell just got back to me and they dont fit RHD vehicles. Can anyone else direct me in the right direction?

• 4 weeks later...

Sewell just got back to me and they dont fit RHD vehicles. Can anyone else direct me in the right direction?

Might be a stupid question but don't left hand drive vehicles still use the same configuration left to right of footrest, brake and accellerator as we do here???????

I suppose it'd be the same, I bought a few things from Sewell and I think except for its shipping costs, the items are so much cheaper than the local dealers. Maybe you could email them and ask them, they reply fairly quickly too. Remember to use the code to get further discount.

Hi Guys, I bought the Sport pedals from Sewell sometime ago and there was no problem with fitment, it does not matter whether it is LHD or RHD, pedal configuration is the same. The only option would be whether it is for a manual or auto. Hope that helps!

I have a set of sport pedals available for sale for AT IS250's

I originally wanted $400, but now only asking $320, which is my cost price. Looking for a quick sale

Its the JDM version, not the american version. So it would fit the Aussie IS250's no problems!

And also.....the USDM footrest is different to the JDM footrest (It has a narrower top section). Therefore, not sure if the footrest from Sewell will fit the aussie IS250's

I've also included a photo comparison between the JDM and USDM Sport Pedals

JDM

17082008216zs8.jpg

USDM

88778.JPG

i've bought a set of generics off ebay yesterday so will let you know if the qualities any good when they get here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=290254360235

They look pretty good. Would be interested to see them when they are installed. if you can post some photos, that would be great.

i've bought a set of generics off ebay yesterday so will let you know if the qualities any good when they get here.

They look pretty good. Would be interested to see them when they are installed. if you can post some photos, that would be great.

as promised here they are:

before:

post-2533-1220056848_thumb.jpg

after:

post-2533-1220057432_thumb.jpg

post-2533-1220057450_thumb.jpg

theres a slight gap on the left side of the footrest but it is not noticable as it is dark down there.

overall i think they look quite good for 100.00

also, haven't done the parking brake yet as my drill ran out of juice yesterday so will be doing that next time.

before:

after:

theres a slight gap on the left side of the footrest but it is not noticable as it is dark down there.

also, haven't done the parking brake yet as my drill ran out of juice yesterday so will be doing that next time.

Looks hot! If only it makes a little different to performance :lol:

before:

after:

Looks hot! If only it makes a little different to performance :lol:

what??? of course they add performance. don't you know mate? they're sport pedals, haha.......... ;-)

I guess if they were lighter than the conventional pedals one could say that they increase performance by decreasing weight...

Also if they are "sport" pedals, we all know that it will be faster. Same if you install a bodykit or spoiler. Or if it is red.

:)

I guess if they were lighter than the conventional pedals one could say that they increase performance by decreasing weight...

Also if they are "sport" pedals, we all know that it will be faster. Same if you install a bodykit or spoiler. Or if it is red.

:)

glad somebody agrees with me!