Installed My Harness

Yet another part raped from my race car (the passenger harness).

I havent put in the anti submarine belt due to lack of time. I used the rear center seat belt mounting point to secure the shoulder harness' and the rear seat mounting points for the lap belt.

mini-DSC01249.JPG

mini-DSC01250.JPG

Hopefully this will keep me in the cobra a little better than the stock belt did. I still have the stock belt incase i have any rear passengers. I havent gotten a chance to test it out...but i will in the morning on the way to work...mmmmm roundabouts @ 530am ;)

i must say that if you consider installing a racing seat do the harness' at the same time. You will feel so much more connected with the car. No falling when you brake hard and no sliding out the sides of the seat when you corner.

How ever you do have quite a bit of reduced mobility. I couldnt shut the door when i was strapped in. You cant look over your shoulder so your rear veiw mirrors become that much more important. The harness keeps you from slouching or leaning forward so you are always in a good driving position.