King Springs

Am looking to get aftermarket springs and found I can get "King" springs which are made here in Aus. If anyone has them on their IS200 could they let me know what they think of them or point me to articles about them.

Cheers

Geoff

• 3 weeks later...

yeah can get kings for the IS series, they will be fine for lowering it. depends how far u lower it, but the handling should get abit better.. havent heard anything bad about them.. i have similar ones on mine which i lowered 3' at the rear and 2' at the front.. a bit rougher ride, but looks sweet.

yeah can get kings for the IS series, they will be fine for lowering it. depends how far u lower it, but the handling should get abit better.. havent heard anything bad about them.. i have similar ones on mine which i lowered 3' at the rear and 2' at the front.. a bit rougher ride, but looks sweet.

ouch - thats low :o

guess you guys dont have speed bumps down there? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, most of my mates that have some knowledge on these things, refer kings springs as *BLEEP* springs, i think they will makes your car getin lower and lower when they are around 2 yrs old. That is what happened to my bros JAMEX springs(i heard that they use the same method of production as Kings)

Actually i have a question about springs myself. Did anyone heard of the brand neuspeed ? i ve heard that its a german brand but are they good? or just as bad as kings? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Am looking to get aftermarket springs and found I can get "King" springs which are made here in Aus. If anyone has them on their IS200 could they let me know what they think of them or point me to articles about them.

Cheers

Geoff

There are many more popular and proven springs available.

You can try makes like TRD, Tanabe, V-Maxx, ...

What drop are you looking for?

Actually i have a question about springs myself. Did anyone heard of the brand neuspeed ? i ve heard that its a german brand but are they good? or just as bad as kings? thanks

Neuspeed is not a German brand. It is an US brand that is specialized on Audi and VW products.

Springs are not bad :P