New Member From Sydney

jamuson

Hi All

Just purchased my first Lexus, it's a, 2007 is250 sports luxury and i love it!!!

joined the forum to learn more about my car and meet new friends, i work as a PDR Tech (Paintless Dent removal) .

and as you would have it the other day ,i had a rock fly up and crack my grille Badge an hear its a lot to replace,so was wondering if any one knows were i can get one from, at a good price ,hope someone can help.

Welcome mate.

Nice ride the Sports Luxurys.

Grill/Badge would be expensive to replace because it incorporates the sensors for the Radar Cruise Control system - if your car is fitted with Radar Cruise. I have no idea where or even IF you could souce a cheaper replacement unit.

hi yes the Grill/Badge would be expensive to replace because it is incorporated with the sensors for the Radar Cruise Control system the price i think is about $1900 dollars just for the badge only . which i think is crazy !!!! just for the that!!

hi yes the Grill/Badge would be expensive to replace because it is incorporated with the sensors for the Radar Cruise Control system the price i think is about $1900 dollars just for the badge only . which i think is crazy !!!! just for the that!!

Has it affected your Radar Cruise Control? I don't know a lot about the Radar Cruise because I don't have it and haven't had much experience with it.

I'd be hitting up your insurance company, definately worth claiming if it is going to cost that much to replace. Of course, depends on your excess/company and all the rest of it etc.

Hi no it hasn't affected my Radar Cruise Control ,it just the badge only I'm going to keep looking for a second hand one if i can, if not i will look at putting it though insurance, but I'll leave it for my last resort for now. cheers James .