Auto Folding Mirror Kit Now Available For Rx330

The Po-40 folding mirror kit is now available for the RX330 range and I have stock for immediate delivery..

Because I have a Lexus is250, I've neglected the requirements for the GS330 until one of your owners nudged me to action.

For additional background and to see the kit in action visit the thread at http://au.lexusowner...opic=10697&st=0

For the Rx330 you need two kits (one in each door) because the electrical cables are different to each side of the car.

Price per Po-40 kit is $81 each (including GST) and postage paid to any Australian address.

The connection is not tough but you do need to have some degree of handiness and on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being easy and 5 being difficult, I would estimate a 3. In the IS250 the toughest part of the installation was getting the door liners off the doors. An auto electrician would find the installation really easy.

Any questions, please either PM me or phone me during daylight hours on 0418 229 934. If you want to see the instruction manual (I can't see how to upload it to the user group), send me your email address and I will send it to you.