Hi guys.

Does anybody know if the TSIB is valid in australia? Theres alot of stuff regarding TSIB for the IS250 re:

1) Carbon build up

2) Front brake pads (dust)

3) Fuel Injector

4) Windscreen wind noise

Would it be worth pointing this out in australian dealers and has anybody had any luck having things replaced for free or under warranty from quoting the TSIB.

My is250 has a noisy windscreen when driving >60kmph, rough idle and dusty front brakes :( :( :(

For those who dont know what TSIB - Lexus Technical service bulletins

Cheers :)

The carbon build up is a problem throughout all lexus / toyota and in the US they have been instructed to carbon clean as standard in every service. I have mine done every service by my mechanic. Greatly improves the responsiveness of the car.

brake pads - in the US they supply dustless oem but as of not long ago AUS dealers refuse to know anything about these.

The others i have no info on.

Hi guys.

Does anybody know if the TSIB is valid in australia? Theres alot of stuff regarding TSIB for the IS250 re:

1) Carbon build up

2) Front brake pads (dust)

3) Fuel Injector

4) Windscreen wind noise

Would it be worth pointing this out in australian dealers and has anybody had any luck having things replaced for free or under warranty from quoting the TSIB.

My is250 has a noisy windscreen when driving >60kmph, rough idle and dusty front brakes :( :( :(

For those who dont know what TSIB - Lexus Technical service bulletins

Cheers :)

Thanks for that Lex51s. Going in for a 75k service. Do I just ask for a throttle body clean ? Surely they would know whats going on right?

Cheers