New Is200 Owner!

mloo

Hey Lexus.Au!

New member and now a proud new lexus owner!

My name is Michael and I'm from the nanny state of VIC (land of the impossible turbo conversions and super tight pohleese (police).

I'm currently a university student and I try as hard as I can to save for car parts and my car :)

Previously (still own- selling if anyone is interested) I have owned an 1990 NA6 MX5.

1493132_10203137348615033_637283897_n.jp

However I've just picked up my as200 as of Tuesday! Rego plates and insurance have been cleared now I have to put her in for the 190,000kms service; previous owner missed the 180,000 service :( Does anyone know if its better to go back to Lexus to get the service done? And how much am I looking at for the 190,000 service?

She's a MSM or 1c0 silver 6spd, Sports Luxury. Half Alcantara/Suede interior with some leather inserts. Does anyone have any experience with cleaning alcantara? There are some questionable stains on the car I'd like to clean up :0

Only picture from Carsales
cp4973082937911784504.jpg?height=700&asp

Plans for the future:
1jzgte conversion once off p's
TRD short shifter
*Greddy front lip
*Rear lip

*shipped and on their way

Look forward to posting more on the forums and hearing from all of you :)

Thanks Kevin!

Haha I wish I wish

I got like 1 year and like 9 months?

Yeah I hope I won't bitch out and not do the conversion. I'd be getting all the jzx100 power with extra lexus goodiess,

My wallet was destroyed when i went in for minor service yesterday..