Is200 Antenna Base

Picked up my lexus about a week ago and just need to replace a few littlw cosmetic pieces. The first being the antenna base which is broken...

Where can I find it

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the base that is broken or just the stud on the antenna stuck in the base ? The latter is very common. I have a couple spare antennas.

To remove the base is quite difficult as you need to go under the roof lining. Use a 10mm spanner.

Best bet in that case is a wrecker unless you want to spend $100 or more at your local dealer. A pick-a-part style would be your cheapest option, as then you won't pay a premium for the Lexus name.

The base is pretty much plug and play, you just have the battle of getting your hand under the roof lining. I used a 10mm ratchet style spanner (I had a broken stud, and it was easier to pull the base and drill out the stud on a bench than on the car). Once the two studs are removed, just disconnect the antenna connector and it comes right off the roof.

$400 toyota and lexus told me :/ dont listen to the radio as my last car never had it so im contemplating just putting the bmw shark fin style thing there instead

• 2 weeks later...

Shark fin style...fully sik bro. :lol:

Meh. I cant be *BLEEP*ed paying 400 for a new antenna base when I dont even use the radio. 60 bucks is alot cheaper

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha i am also looking at putting a shark fin on there. if you do ditch it. you can get internal cabin antennas or boot ones. but if you are like me and dont use the radio at all. then dont worry about it. you can pick up dummy shark fin antennas for like $5 on ebay. rip the base of and slap one of them on. just make sure you seal the holes so it never leaks in to the roof.