FUTURE OF THE GSF

Peter G

Hey guys, i know that obviously this rumour has been circulating for a while but has anyone officially confirmed the future of the GS line, including the GSF. I know the ES has been outselling the GS normal lines but the ES has been priced considerably cheaper in some examples around $20,000-$30,000 cheaper and the feedback suggests that the average person does not find much difference from front wheel drive to rear wheel drive. Personally i love the GS line. My wife has a GS350 FSPORT and i have a GSF. If the GS line is removed what are we left with as a mid size saloon to compete with the 5 series and the E Class. AN ESF!!! Sorry to say but i will not buy a front wheel drive.  If they relaunch the ISF in 2022 that is still a 3 series and C Class competitor. I love the Lexus product and am glad to see more F lines introduces but i would hate to go backwards. I don't know why Lexus has priced the GSF out so far from the ES but it is a little sad to see where this is going. 

Hopefully im wrong.