Windscreen replacement

Need some advice here. I’m replacing the windscreen of my 2010 Lexus RX350 which has a large crack which cannot be repaired.

so I called O’Brien glass and was told there is only one aftermarket option for my car and also confirmed rain sensor, HUD and acoustic (Extra layer for road noise proof) will all work normally. And the price is less than half of the genuine Lexus one.

Then called a independent auto glass shop (a lot of 5 stars reviews on Google) and got a quote and it is half price of the O’Brien’s one. And they said all their glasses are directly from O’Brien glass and no any difference but also said he can’t guarantee HUD will definitely work after the replacement.

Both are not sure about the brand to be used and can only let me know on the day of replacement ????

After going through some old posts, seems a lot people believe there are no aftermarket ones that really support HUD is that still the case nowadays especially for the one from O’Brien? Just need some help to make the decision.

And it will be all out of pocket as I don’t have it covered by any insurance.