Quick Questions...

Hi Guys,

A few questions regarding my 94 v8 soarer.

Whenever i put the handbrake on i get a brakefluid level warning, but the level seems fine and it never comes on with the foot brake, only the hand brake..?

When i turn my headlights on, i get the brake light warning, but the lights are fine and i checked all of the bulbs for corrosion and they all look fine..?

Whenever i slow down, just before i stop there is an audiable motor 'whirr' which last for about 2 seconds.. I'm not sure if this happens on all soarers or even if it's meant to happen.. :/ Only seems to happen when i press the foot brake.. Is it normal?

My climate control unit only works on the lowest and highest fan settings, has two led's out and has no back light illumination when i turn the headlights on.. Can this be fixed or can i get a replacement from a wreckers somewhere?

Hopefully there are some answers out there somewhere.. :)

Thanks in advance,

Tai

Brakes; discs are warped. I have the same problem on mine atm ;D

Aircon prolly just needs a service. Dont hold your breath though, if something is broke can be $$$ to fix! ($1500 just went into replacing nearly all of mine!)

Ask the smart mushrooms at SoarerCentral.com the same questions. You will undoubtibly get an answer to all of the questions!