Exhaust ?

Hi, I'm actually looking for exhaust which is not that loud. Do you guys know which one is not loud ? I know the remus one is not that loud. Is there any other. I also interested if any of you guys want to sell exhaust which is not that loud. Thanks. ;) .

Ummm.....let see who make exhaust for an IS200...Remus, C-ONE, I m sure other make them too...need some reserch.....:) I got a 2nd hand one from HK......

Matt

Reverbs,

What do you mean with not too loud :)

The Remus is quite boring, especially on JDM cars. You need to get a JDM part for JDM cars :)

Like Trust, Apexi, Toms, TRD, HKS ...

Alex

True...IS200 is a made for the Jap Market...only they know who to tune them...so I will say get TRD or Toms...

Matt

I mean I don't really like the one that's too loud like HKS Hyper. I'm wondering is there any exhaust which is not that loud. Coz so far I only know the one that Remus made for IS200 is the one which is quiet. Do you guys know other. Thanks. ;) . If any of the Japanese parts one is not that noisy I might be interested. I know Trust, Apexi and HKS are loud.

Hmm Gavin do you have a picture of your exhaust can't seem find one in the gallery. How much does it actually cost ? Thanks.

His Exhaust came with the car, he got a TRD Special Edition. For Brand New TRD / Toms exhaust you will be looking at atleast $1500 AUD....they are the most expensive one, otherwise if blitz makes one it will be great...

Why do you need a exhaust? for power? The best power upgrade for an IS200 if you do not S/C / turbo it would be a TRD Air Filter / TRD Exhuast and header...it will make atleast 20 more hp at the wheel, then you will need nos for drags...:D

Matt

Just found out C-ONE make a exhaust for IS200 (you can tell how loud the exhaust it from the muffler) looks good to me, cost around $1000 AUD + Shipping.

Also I just found a TRD one which cost around $1200 AUD + Shipping.

Toms One will cost $1270 AUD + Shipping...shipping can be cheap, just depends when you want it...I will go for the TRD Filter / Exhaust Combo....I stuck with one brand at a time (usually)

Matt

Edited by LsportlineIS300

Hmm just looking one for the look not for the performance. Since my car does not have aggressive modification that's why I don't want to have loud exhaust.

From Expirence The Closest to Stock Exhuast for sound is Tom's, some say its actually quieter than the stock...or go for TRD for a little bit more noise.....up to you...don't bother with all the otjher brands...I've seen the Remus one, it suck... buy something that is made for yourcar.....(TRD/Toms) yeah i reply on the grille on is300.net.

Matt

I heard from some in the JDM part business that there are basically two popular designs for the IS/Altezza:

the N1 design: Loud, high power

muffler_image_02.jpg

The standard design: less loud, hig mid-revs torque

muffler_image_01.jpg

Most JDM exhaust/muffler vendors (HKS, Apexi, ...) sell both versions, but most are only wellknown for the N1 design.

Remus, TRD, Tom's??? only sells the standard design. By the way, IMO the prices for the exhaust of these 3 are too expensive compared to the price/quality of HKS, Apexi, ...

the choice is yours :)

Alex