Is Body Kits

I was talking to the guy who runs 'Tyremate' in East Tamaki about the club, and he said he is importing body kits for the IS200/Altezza. I photographed them and posted them into the gallery. The retail cost of the whole kit is $2040, but gold discount through the club will knock a good few hundred dollars off this.

Anyone else know what is for sale here in NZ?

IS200 body kit

I was talking to the guy who runs 'Tyremate' in East Tamaki about the club, and he said he is importing body kits for the IS200/Altezza. I photographed them and posted them into the gallery. The retail cost of the whole kit is $2040, but gold discount through the club will knock a good few hundred dollars off this.

Anyone else know what is for sale here in NZ?

IS200 body kit

Hi Keith:

I m sure I can organise some kind of club buy or something in asia, i mean these kits are jsut replicas and they are alot cheaper in HK, When i get back at the end of the year I m sure i can sort something out.

Matt

Thanx Matt. looks a little exreme for my family car....

Prices about right. You can pick it up in East Tamaki for less than they are selling it in the USA and they still have to add freight etc.

Any other pics of what we can buy locally??

Edited by LsportlineIS300

Thanx Matt. looks a little exreme for my family car....

Prices about right. You can pick it up in East Tamaki for less than they are selling it in the USA and they still have to add freight etc.

Any other pics of what we can buy locally??

Sorry keith, dont meant to mod your post, click the wrong button.....

anyway i m sure they are just replicas...I m sure i can get them cheaper in Hong Kong...and alot more choices.

Matt