Matt's Nzloc Parts Delivery!

frylai

Hi all,

For those of you that ordered parts through me I will be doing a delivery run on Monday afternoon / evening.

I will be doing a East Auckland Run on Monday and will send the rest of the items by NZpost on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Heres the delivery list...

(Kiddoo7788) TRD Grille Mesh and Emblem

(greeneyes) Trust Air Filter

(Cash Free) Tom's Air Filter, Rear head Rests, Stereo Din

(RSTEZZA) Trust Air Intake, JDM Sports Grille, JDM Dash Tray

(Squid) TRD Sway Bars, TRD Radiator Cap, TRD Stickers

(Hoon) TRD Emblem, Stereo Din

(benjaminwong) Tom's Air Filter, Tom's Spark Plugs, Tom's Clear Side Markers, Tom's Emblem

(4ROLLN) Greddy Radiator Pipe, Greddy Oil Filler Cap

(Krypt) Trust Air Filter with cleaning kit

(GRENelson) TRD Air Filter

These Members please PM me with your phone number and address so I can do the delivery and hopefully some free feed on the first day home :D.

For thsoe who missed out do not worry I will have another delivery run in early/mid feburary, orders can be taken from Tuesday the 27th.

Matt :D

Hey Matt,

I'm only new here, do you have a list or website of off the available Altezza parts you can get a hold of?

I'd be keen on a few things, wondered if you had a page with pics and prices etc....

Cheers

No I do not have a website..lolz....but what would you like? I can get absolute anything!

check these sites out

www.toyota-trd.com

www.tomsracing.co.jp

I can get all Factory and major aftermarket Japanese stuff, mostly filters, grilles, TRD and Toms Items etc...what kind of car do you have and what do you want is the main thing now ;).

Matt :D

Forums

News

Membership