Front Upper Control Arm For Ls400

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know where you can buy a Front Upper Control Arm kit for a LS400 1990 for a reasonable price? My local Lexus of Perth shop is claiming $1200 just for the part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Oliver

Try overseas. I'm told that Glenn Tull at ebayprofessor@yahoo.com is very cheap on Celsior/Lexus parts. He looks after a lot of people over here and is quick. I think he is in Canada.

• 1 month later...
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know where you can buy a Front Upper Control Arm kit for a LS400 1990 for a reasonable price? My local Lexus of Perth shop is claiming $1200 just for the part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Oliver

Try overseas. I'm told that Glenn Tull at ebayprofessor@yahoo.com is very cheap on Celsior/Lexus parts. He looks after a lot of people over here and is quick. I think he is in Canada.

Hi oliver from perth mal from perth here, just a thing ,Q why do you need to replace the control arm?/

if you can a kit from the us is heeps cheeeper man, also go to lexls.com it is a tutorial site just for ls400 , i use him all the time super good, just get back to me if you have any more probs seeingas we live so close iam in Bunbury. Regards mal

• 1 year later...