Upgrade To Mp3 On Rx330

I have 2005 RX330 with all the good 6 cd changer and Mark Levinson audio system. However the audio system can't load mp3 cd. Is there anyway to make it mp3 compatible. I know the newer version RX350 has this capability. The dealer told me that it is just impossible to upgrade - the only alternative is to replace the whole audio system (and no guarantee as well that this will work).

Thanks

I have 2005 RX330 with all the good 6 cd changer and Mark Levinson audio system. However the audio system can't load mp3 cd. Is there anyway to make it mp3 compatible. I know the newer version RX350 has this capability. The dealer told me that it is just impossible to upgrade - the only alternative is to replace the whole audio system (and no guarantee as well that this will work).

Thanks

I've got an '04' model, would love the same thing, but no luck I'm afraid....

• 2 years later...

Thanks

You can look for after-market product to allowing iPod interface to your existing audit system. http://www.vaistech.com/products/