Gps And Sat Nav Aristo

Is there anyone that can give advise as to if it is posssible to make the TV a and sat navigation work in Australia. We have imported my Japanese wife's Aristo....with all the extras but to date I can only get the FM to work. This is a one owner car having been purchased new in Chiba in 1998. It has never missed a beat other than the brakes doing some weird things. WE also have an RX330 we purchased 2 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyone that can give advise as to if it is posssible to make the TV a and sat navigation work in Australia. We have imported my Japanese wife's Aristo....with all the extras but to date I can only get the FM to work. This is a one owner car having been purchased new in Chiba in 1998. It has never missed a beat other than the brakes doing some weird things. WE also have an RX330 we purchased 2 years ago.

There could be a plug-in module of some sort but I'm not too sure. Try bringing your car in to the car audio guys and see what they can do for you.

• 2 months later...

I have the same car here and from what I have found its not possible to get the NAV SAT to work here in Australia.

There could be a plug-in module of some sort but I'm not too sure. Try bringing your car in to the car audio guys and see what they can do for you.

Sat Nav might not work in terms of navigating maybe... but pretty sure the FM could. <_<

Yes FM works but needs a FM Expander to get the right range for Australia. AM works no problem. TV works but its NTSC so visually its of no value. Could possibly get TV to work but pricey and given analog is being phased out, it may be worth looking at interfacing a digital receiver instead.