Lights On The Dash Board?

what are the two lights for on drivers side on the dash above speedo by the windscreen cheers..

Lights? If you mean these two bulbs on the dash board direct under the windscreen, I can say these are no lights. They are daylight sensors for the auto switch on function of the headlights and the dimm function of the satnav srceen.

Regards from Berlin - Germany

Sonnet

what are the two lights for on drivers side on the dash above speedo by the windscreen cheers..

Lights? If you mean these two bulbs on the dash board direct under the windscreen, I can say these are no lights. They are daylight sensors for the auto switch on function of the headlights and the dimm function of the satnav srceen.

Regards from Berlin - Germany

Sonnet

yea i did mean those two bulbs directly under windscreen thankyou very much for your answer.

coool!! sounds nice :) , um my gita is a metalic gun metal grey its still standard atm but definatly thinking about doing it up. will check out your post on grom audio ipod, so does the black chrome lights look good what did they cost?

cheers,

mike

coool!! sounds nice :) , um my gita is a metalic gun metal grey its still standard atm but definatly thinking about doing it up. will check out your post on grom audio ipod, so does the black chrome lights look good what did they cost?

Hi,

the black chrome xenon headlights a a perfect combination of an agressive and understatement look B) But they are not cheap. My dealer told me something from 800 EURO - EACH!!!! :o

But I got them for free, because inside of the warrenty time I had a problem with the regular - silver chrome - xenon headlights. For some reason the glas of the lights was screatched. So I went to the dealer and asked for replacement. He asked me if I want the black oder again the silver ones - without additional paying. What a question :D

Regarding the iPod solution from Grom you should refer to the following links at the UK LOC board, where I've posted it first. It's valuable to register yourself over there - it's free - to see all photos

The basic thread and discussion (over 100 replies so far)

Ipod Control Solution For Oem Stereo Is200/300 Finally Found

And the installing walkthough with pics

How To Install The Gromaudio Ipod Adaptor In 1st Gen Is, (also headunit removal)

Unfortunately this board gives no possibility for me to add photos. For that reason I have to refer to the UK board.

Cheers from Berlin - Germany

Sonnet