For Sale Lexus Is200 '99'

4PLEASURE

Lexus is200 “99” - HAS FULL LEXUS OPTIONS The car is in excellent condition inside and out.

1999' Lexus IS200. Pearl White.

6 cylinder 2.0L, 6 speed manual, 155000 km’s, Timing belt was replaced @ 150Km as well as the Water Pump.

Also has a new Clutch

20” dolce (dc-6) Rims, Lowered with Eibach springs and Bielstein shocks. Tinted windows. Body Coloured Bumpers.

Tan Leather & Suede Interior, Full Electrics, Sunroof, CD Player (6 stacker), Heated seats, Air Con - Climate Control, Traction Control, Abs, Power Steering, Central Locking, Power Door Mirrors, Air bags, Full Log Book & Service History.

Add2051904.jpg

I do have more pic's available just email me and i send more

anthonyb@aanet.com.au

i am asking $22000. ONO

ALSO as a bonus if some one buys the

car for the full price i will throw in a 1996 RM250 dirt bike aswell

• 1 month later...

PRICE DROP.. $19 950,

Has 2 X new tires now...

Will swap for a

BA XR8 ute

BA XR6 Turbo Ute

Or

VY SS Ute

With reasonable KM'S on it and i will sort the difference in cash

(Bonus offer with the dirt bike is no more)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry this is a bit off topic but i have a 99 IS and have just put some 19" x 8.5's on it and am getting some scraping on hard turns/lock to lock or over decent bumps. The car has been lowered by its previous owner so im not sure of the details or just how much it has been dumped.

I was just wondering with ur current setup and with 20's have u had ANY scraping at all, lock to lock or hard turning? Im looking for a solution to my problem and want to do anything other than putting original springs back in and your car looks great and like a possible practical option for me smile.gif

Many thanks in advance for any assistance/information you can offer and goodluck with selling your beast its a looks an absolute treat smile.gif

reply here or at <removed>

Kind Regards,
Reuben

/bump smile.gif

Forums

News

Membership