After Market Parts 2000 Gs 300

Hello,

new to forum, just moved to oz from the states. have been looking for aftermarket tail lights, body kits, have found none. in the states there would be loads of aftermarket acessories.

whats the deal is it b/c there are not many lexus here?

Anyone know any oz companies that do aftermarket lexus parts?

• 4 weeks later...

dude i am also looking at GS300s at the moment as i may buy one in the near future.

i come from an S13 Silvia background (you would probably know it as 240sx etc) and through those forums (e.g. nissansilvia.com) there are a great deal of importers who import parts from Japan. If/when i buy a lexus i will be going through one of these guys.

there are larger companies/traders who can get what you want, but i have used a guy called Jesse Streeter on many occassions for silvia parts and hve been very impressed. He is an aussie who lives in Japan, and he bids on parts from the yahoo auctions or simply directly contacts companies you ask him to in order to get the parts you request. You do need to have a bit of a clue what you are after to let him know what to look for, but he is very quick to respond and send goods, and is happy to bid/buy things for you up front if they arent too expensive, and then you pay him inclusive of freight when he sends the goods.

GS300 LED Taillights and upgrade headlights are all over the yahoo auctions, so if you asked him about those i have no doubt he would be able to get those priced easily. Also bodykits im pretty sure he can organize to send over for you if you let him know what one you wanted priced e.g. Wald.

to contact him just email dartsun75@gmail.com

i would recommend someone like him also because if you do manage to find parts locally no doubt there will be a large premium/markup on them because there isnt much local demand and thus not much competition

• 4 weeks later...
dude i am also looking at GS300s at the moment as i may buy one in the near future.

i come from an S13 Silvia background (you would probably know it as 240sx etc) and through those forums (e.g. nissansilvia.com) there are a great deal of importers who import parts from Japan. If/when i buy a lexus i will be going through one of these guys.

there are larger companies/traders who can get what you want, but i have used a guy called Jesse Streeter on many occassions for silvia parts and hve been very impressed. He is an aussie who lives in Japan, and he bids on parts from the yahoo auctions or simply directly contacts companies you ask him to in order to get the parts you request. You do need to have a bit of a clue what you are after to let him know what to look for, but he is very quick to respond and send goods, and is happy to bid/buy things for you up front if they arent too expensive, and then you pay him inclusive of freight when he sends the goods.

GS300 LED Taillights and upgrade headlights are all over the yahoo auctions, so if you asked him about those i have no doubt he would be able to get those priced easily. Also bodykits im pretty sure he can organize to send over for you if you let him know what one you wanted priced e.g. Wald.

to contact him just email dartsun75@gmail.com

i would recommend someone like him also because if you do manage to find parts locally no doubt there will be a large premium/markup on them because there isnt much local demand and thus not much competition

Dude,

Have you tried

importmonster.com.au

:unsure:

yeah just found that joint a little while ago through jzs147 forum australia. its a pretty handy service for smaller stuff but ithink i will still use Jesse for my wheels