Recommended Service Repairers For Rx300 In Sydney

Hi All, recently imported my LEXUS HARRIER RX300 V6 Signature class and very interested to hear from other owners recommending service repairers in Sydney. I'm about to convert the display unit with DVD, Digital TV (from NTSC to PAL), Rear Camera and GPS Nav system through Nams Electronics in Marrickville (highly recommended for this model). Please advise asap, thanks John

• 1 year later...

Hi All, recently imported my LEXUS HARRIER RX300 V6 Signature class and very interested to hear from other owners recommending service repairers in Sydney. I'm about to convert the display unit with DVD, Digital TV (from NTSC to PAL), Rear Camera and GPS Nav system through Nams Electronics in Marrickville (highly recommended for this model). Please advise asap, thanks John

I service my Rx 300 in Alexandria, usually get the parts my self. There is another guy (providing here is still there) in Botany, Neils I believe his name is-looked after Soarers.