hi guys, does anybody have any upper control arm bushes for sale?

i will take second handies,as long as they are in good cond.i know that vlamos sell them but the prices are a freakin rip.

any help here will be great,thanks.

hello, check out SUPERPRO bushes theve got quite a lot of bushes for the 1989-2000 LS400 UCF10 and UCF20, they are based in australia so you can check them out,

heres the website http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/superpro.html

as for the front upper control arm the superpro part number is SPF1352K this comes as a kit good for both sides 4 bushes and 4 metal inserts, and if you do check them out i would like to know the pricing on these upper control arm bush, thanks or you can PM me i need one for my 96 LS400, thanks

below are part numbers available from superpro bushes for the 1989-2000 LS400

Make: LEXUS

Model: LS400

Series: Sedan UCF10 / UCF11/ UCF20 1989 - 2000

Applies To: --Show All-- Front Rear Front & Rear Kits Roof ALL

Part # Location Description

SPF3090K Front Control Arm Lower - Inner Bushing view

SPF1352K Front Control Arm Upper - Inner Bushing view

SPF3009K Front Steering Rack & Pinion Mount Bushing view

SPF2989K Front Strut Bar To Chassis Mount Bushing view

SPF3011-_ _K Front Sway Bar Mount Bushing view

SPF3014K Rear Control Arm Lower - Inner Bushing view

SPF3015K Rear Control Arm Lower - Outer Bushing view

SPF3012K Rear Control Arm Upper - Inner Bushing view

SPF3013K Rear Control Arm Upper - Inner Eccentric Bushing view

SPF2769K Rear Differential Pinion Mount Bushing view

SPF1846-_ _K Rear Sway Bar Mount Bushing view

SPF3017K Rear Toe Control Arm - Inner Bushing view

SPF3016K Rear Trailing Arm - Front Bushing view

SPF2249K Rear Trailing Arm - Rear Bushing view

heres the pix of the upper control arm bushing

2dbmbme.jpg

i have checked out the site and as yet not made any phone calls,but i think thatis only a matter of time.the guys in the u.s. arent so co-operative and have rejected a bid i made on e-bay on some bushes.so,i will be checking them out real soon

i have some very good news regarding these upper control arm bushes...car torque in adelaide do them for $96 inc gst.they suit all lexus ls 400 89 - 2000.

i am picking some up today so i will let everyone know how the quality and fittment are. :)

• 1 month later...

some more news on the super-pro bushes...i have the front upper bushes done and during that noticed the lower bushes also needed some work,so i have gone ahead and ordered some from car-torque here in adealide (kent town,i think?)anyway,the guys down there are very helpfull and will have them for me in a few days.

anyone doing front end repairs on ls400's should realy chek them out,or any super-pro dealer,great bushes for reasonable prices.they quoted me about $116 bucks for the both sides.looks prettty easy to fit myself,unlike the uppers!!!!

and thanks again to bicol-ini for pointing me in the right direction,saved me a bunch of cabbage!!

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if these super-pro control arm bushes will fit both UCF 10 and UCF 20 . I have a 1995 UCF 20 and after seeing these posts on this site, I enquired about the super pro bushes at my local distributor(in NZ).They looked up the listings they had but could not find anything for a UCF 20.I then gave them the part numbers provided in the previous post which in turn they gave to the Australian wholesaler but still they only listed them for the UCF10. ???

Can anyone tell me for sure if they will fit my UCF 20. Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi I have been researching LS400 front upper control arms for my 91LS400 and have found a site in the US that will supply 2 new arms with balljoints and bushes ready to instal for US$199.. plus US$50..to get them here in 2 weeks..totals about $300Aust which is a much easier way to go than replacing the bushes and balljoint. this the link http://www.arnottindustries.com/part_LEXUS...d46_gid421.html

I asked them whether they fitted the normal suspension setup(not air) and they said yes.

Cheers ringtrev

Hi I have been researching LS400 front upper control arms for my 91LS400 and have found a site in the US that will supply 2 new arms with balljoints and bushes ready to instal for US$199.. plus US$50..to get them here in 2 weeks..totals about $300Aust which is a much easier way to go than replacing the bushes and balljoint. this the link http://www.arnottindustries.com/part_LEXUS...d46_gid421.html

I asked them whether they fitted the normal suspension setup(not air) and they said yes.

Cheers ringtrev

• 2 years later...