New Owner...

Hey guys, i'm new to the Lexus life and lovin' it to bits! It's a 2000 model Is200 6-spd sport luxury in silver, standard as the day it rolled off the showroom floor... Bit different as i've owned a few hi-po imports, but I do have to say that it is the best car i've ever driven and owned, everything about it is undescribable, it's just simply perfect... Anyways, i'm on the gold coast so i'll prob see some of you guys round the way.

Cheers Brett

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, i'm new to the Lexus life and lovin' it to bits! It's a 2000 model Is200 6-spd sport luxury in silver, standard as the day it rolled off the showroom floor... Bit different as i've owned a few hi-po imports, but I do have to say that it is the best car i've ever driven and owned, everything about it is undescribable, it's just simply perfect... Anyways, i'm on the gold coast so i'll prob see some of you guys round the way.

Cheers Brett

Good to see you bought a lexus Brett. I just bought a IS 250X in November and am a new member as well. I used to have a 3 series E46 BMW and would never own one again. I hope your hi-po imports didnt cost you as much money as the BM cost me. I must say the biggest mistake I made was not to purchase the IS 200 back in 2002 good looking car with loads of potential.

Cheers Con