Instructions For Upgrading Sat Nav V10 - V13

Hi,

I recently purchased a is200 who's sat nav was version 10.

I managed to get my hands on a v13 DVD but am not sure what to do next.

I inserted the dvd into the 6 stacker cd changer and got !error 1!.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Phillip

LOL!

You don't put the satnav disc into your stereo deck. The satnav computer and DVD drive is located in your boot. Open it, take out the carpet. Remove the big plastic thing that holds the tools, you will notice on the driver's side of the vehicle, there is a metal box. In order to get to the disc, you will also need to remove the spare wheel, as it sort of blocks access. Once that is done, just undo the two screws holding the plate (on side, facing the spare wheel). That will uncover the DVD slot. Slide a little slider switch to the side, exposing the eject button. Make sure keys are in ACC position. Press eject, old disc pops out. Insert new disc, and you're done. :)

two minutes job, thankyou very much

rg phillip

LOL!

You don't put the satnav disc into your stereo deck. The satnav computer and DVD drive is located in your boot. Open it, take out the carpet. Remove the big plastic thing that holds the tools, you will notice on the driver's side of the vehicle, there is a metal box. In order to get to the disc, you will also need to remove the spare wheel, as it sort of blocks access. Once that is done, just undo the two screws holding the plate (on side, facing the spare wheel). That will uncover the DVD slot. Slide a little slider switch to the side, exposing the eject button. Make sure keys are in ACC position. Press eject, old disc pops out. Insert new disc, and you're done. :)