Will 1999 Lexus Is200 Parts Fit My 1999 Tezza?!?!

I have these two cars and was wondering if the interior, Eg: Seats, dash....And the exterior Eg: Bodykit, doors, panels...Will transfer from the Lexus is200 to the Toyota altezza. If you could let me know asap id love to know!! :D!

Thanks a lot!! :D!

Bumble.bee

I have these two cars and was wondering if the interior, Eg: Seats, dash....And the exterior Eg: Bodykit, doors, panels...Will transfer from the Lexus is200 to the Toyota altezza. If you could let me know asap id love to know!! :D!

Bumble.bee

They should do without any problems :)

The lexus is200 and toyota altezza are pretty much the same car cosmetically so bodykit, doors and panels should fit.

What are your plans?

Bumble.bee

They should do without any problems :)

The lexus is200 and toyota altezza are pretty much the same car cosmetically so bodykit, doors and panels should fit.

What are your plans?

GOOOOOOOODDD!!!! Hahaha!! The interior in the Tezza is run down a bit, and its YELLOW!!!...The is200 has a nice black interior in waayy better condition! I wanna replace a few pannels, dash, seats, steeringwheel, side mirrors (so i can have them folding in), and most-likely the front bumper. haha! Hopefully itll all workout!!! Atm the tezza is having its clutch re-placed with a Exedy hypermetal sigle plate one. I bought a JUN lightweight flywheel too but the recommended on keeping with the exedy fly?!?! So i have a brand new JUN flywheel! :o! Ahaha! Donno whether to sell or keep!!!

Thanks for the infooo!! :D!

Bumble!

GOOOOOOOODDD!!!! Hahaha!! The interior in the Tezza is run down a bit, and its YELLOW!!!...The is200 has a nice black interior in waayy better condition! I wanna replace a few pannels, dash, seats, steeringwheel, side mirrors (so i can have them folding in), and most-likely the front bumper. haha! Hopefully itll all workout!!! Atm the tezza is having its clutch re-placed with a Exedy hypermetal sigle plate one. I bought a JUN lightweight flywheel too but the recommended on keeping with the exedy fly?!?! So i have a brand new JUN flywheel! :o! Ahaha! Donno whether to sell or keep!!!

Bumble!

So you might be replacing the front bumper of the altezza with the is200 front bumper?

You probably already know this but just in case, make sure you disconnect the battery before you take the dash or steering wheel out, so the air bags don't accidentally go off.

Bumble!

So you might be replacing the front bumper of the altezza with the is200 front bumper?

You probably already know this but just in case, make sure you disconnect the battery before you take the dash or steering wheel out, so the air bags don't accidentally go off.

Haha thanks for the warning. I had no idea aha!! Im getting my mate to help me with it all. But yeah. i disconnect the battery with anything that involved electrics :P! Thanks for the warning! :)!

Bumble.

• 5 years later...