Wanted: Is-F Brake Set

emikelee

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy either a used/new set of IS-F Brake Set to upgrade my IS250 RWD. I require the following parts:

-Two large 14.2 cross-drilled front rotors

-Two front 6-Piston calipers

-Two front wheel hubs

-Two rear dual piston calipers

-Two large 13.6 cross-drilled rear rotors

-High-friction front and rear brake pads w/hardware

-Two front over-sized splash or dust shields

I live on the Gold Coast and you would have to be willing to post parts out to me (if you live outside of QLD) or possibly allow pick up if you live locally. We could possibly arrange for cash on pick up (if locally) or buying/payment via eBay and then payment through Palpay to ensure a mutually successful transaction.

If you have any of these parts that you are looking to sell please message me or email to emikelee@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Mike

Bump

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy either a used/new set of IS-F Brake Set to upgrade my IS250 RWD. I require the following parts:

-Two large 14.2 cross-drilled front rotors

-Two front 6-Piston calipers

-Two front wheel hubs

-Two rear dual piston calipers

-Two large 13.6 cross-drilled rear rotors

-High-friction front and rear brake pads w/hardware

-Two front over-sized splash or dust shields

I live on the Gold Coast and you would have to be willing to post parts out to me (if you live outside of QLD) or possibly allow pick up if you live locally. We could possibly arrange for cash on pick up (if locally) or buying/payment via eBay and then payment through Palpay to ensure a mutually successful transaction.

If you have any of these parts that you are looking to sell please message me or email to emikelee@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Mike

Forums

News

Membership