Borrowinig Parts

Muzza

Hi Guys

Just had a thort. Do you think that t would be a good idea to start up a list of borrowable parts. What brings this up is i've just ordered some brake pads thru 0800 race brakes and it has cost me a extra $60 because they have to buy in backing plates because i don't want to take my car off the road for a week. I would be only to happy to lend mine to someone in the near future. I've also seen some offering to lend out a flywheel for someone to take a pattern off.

Hi Guys

Just had a thort. Do you think that t would be a good idea to start up a list of borrowable parts. What brings this up is i've just ordered some brake pads thru 0800 race brakes and it has cost me a extra $60 because they have to buy in backing plates because i don't want to take my car off the road for a week. I would be only to happy to lend mine to someone in the near future. I've also seen some offering to lend out a flywheel for someone to take a pattern off.

Sorry, how does the backing plate relate to having the car off the road for a week? ;)

Or have I missed the point?

Forums

News

Membership