I have not asked about a bypass for the seat belt reminder to deliberately drive around without a seatbelt. However i knew someone would post such a reply. Not that i need to explain why i need the hack but for those that must know picture this scenario. You have automatic gates infront of your house. You are arriving home and need to get the remote out of your pocket to open the gate, so you take your seatbelt off, drive in and beep beep beep beep till you park your car and turn off the engine. Now unless i am going to hit someone when there is no one home or a truck is going to come out of thin air, i'd think it'd be safe to say that i can drive down my driveway without my seatbelt.
And for those who are interested i have found the hack and the walkthrough is below:
1. turn the key to the ON position (press Start 2 times), foot off the brake
2. cycle the odometer with the trip reset button until the ODO is displayed (not trip A or B )
3. turn the ignition to the LOCK (OFF) position
4. unbuckle the driver's seatbelt if it was buckled.
5. turn the key to the ON position (Press Start 2 times). when the dash lights have come on, press and hold the trip reset button and count a slow 12 seconds. (editor's note, hold it more like 30 sec)
6. while still holding the trip reset button, buckle the driver's side seatbelt.
7. the odometer display should read "b ON" or "b OFF". toggle the beep OFF with the trip reset.
8. the process should be completed when you unbuckle or turn the key off
To turn on again just simply repeat process and make appropriate selection at step 7.