Hi all,

I have done a search but many topics have come up and im not sure what to go with.

As you are all aware, the stock pads emit a large number of dust, which is very annoying.

What are you thoughts on these pads? I want to have better braking capacity/same and less dust.

EBC Redstuff

Bendix General CT

Remsa

Ferodo DS Performance

Ferodo DS2500

If you could help me choose a pad, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have done a search but many topics have come up and im not sure what to go with.

As you are all aware, the stock pads emit a large number of dust, which is very annoying.

What are you thoughts on these pads? I want to have better braking capacity/same and less dust.

EBC Redstuff

Bendix General CT

Remsa

Ferodo DS Performance

Ferodo DS2500

If you could help me choose a pad, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Have you made a decision with the pads? The Akebono ceramic pads seem to be viable but I always thought that the cost of ceramic pads would be exorbitant but having checked the price they seem viable compared to the others. However I am only interested in reducing brake dust on the front wheels.

• 1 month later...

I just changed mine to HAWKS Ceramic. Little brake dust.

Hi kp_april, I am just wondering if you could give me more info, as you are in WA. Where did you get the HAWKS ceramic pads from and where did you get them done. It seems that any pads other then the original Lexus pads would be better, I have spoken to Lexus of Perth and they advised that they only use ORIGINAL Lexus replacement parts.