Quick Diy For Gxe-10 Air Intake Mod

As Matt mentioned in another thread, the front bumper design allows optimal position of the front air intake for the is200 right through the middle. Thought I'd post up a quick easy diy fix to improve air flow through the stock air inlet for the is200.

If you remove the air inlet intake and inspect it, you will see 2 holes that are uncovered (open). If you paid attention to physics in high school, gas/air will take the least path of resistance.. ie. via the 2 holes. so simply cover it up with heat resistant tape, chewy, or whatever.

Simple? yes.

Does it do anything? of course!

Don't believe me? try punching another 2,3,4 or 5 holes in your air intake :P

Sorry I don't have pics.. but I can post some in a few weeks if anyone has trouble with this.

not sure if this diy is applicable for sxe-10's? anyone confirm?

As Matt mentioned in another thread, the front bumper design allows optimal position of the front air intake for the is200 right through the middle. Thought I'd post up a quick easy diy fix to improve air flow through the stock air inlet for the is200.

I said that??? :blink: where??? :D

Matt =)

I said that??? :blink: where??? :D

Matt =)

Lost your memory from the accident? :P